Warhol’s Children (the magazine about other people) is a web based publication that I write for. It’s largely concerned with alternative subcultures and is an an excellent read for anyone who’s sick of mainstream news and advertisements for singles dating sites. I highly recommend checking it out – http://www.warholschildren.com/
And here’s links to some articles that I’ve written for them.
Hope you guys like ’em.
Archived Articles –
- 5 Mundane Ways to Combat Mundaneity
- The S.S. Pornocopia and Other Erotic Tales
- Movie Food is Bangarang
- Company Likes Misery – ‘Like’
- Arrested Development Released and Why You Should Care
- Ryan Brooks is a Genius – The Mark Twain Prize and the ‘Project Whippy Photographs’ (Note: this article is not by me, but about me. It’s nice to be appreciated.)
- Cyber Punks Like Us
- Little Miss Information – Politics and Media in the Digital Age
- Clubs Trump Hearts… On Sex and Relationships
- Art and Vice City, Computer Games and Obsession… or Let Me Masturbate in Peace